Saturday, March 7, 2009

vavavoom!

i went back home on saturday....exclusively for my grandpa de bdae....80years old le k..dats so freaking old....but my grandpa is still doing great,..,he can stil drive car de k...so do not underestimate old old fellas.....so yeah..i went bac home for his bdae dinner......

but...but....human rite...u always try to do something else la...*smirk*

so yeah..i was trying to kill 2 birds with one stone! haha..i decided to go bac and have something done to my freaking hair...my shitty hair!!! *shake head in disbelief*
i salute myself for being able to stand walking ard with my shitty hair for so long...well..actually its my mistake....i did not make the effort to treat my hair the way they shud b treated....seeing the toilet of my hostel....its.........*speechless*
well..lets not go to the part...i shall blog bout my BELOVED college...sometime ltr....=p

the first thing i was to do when i reach home is to go to the saloon n have my shitty hair get done.....

stages of shitty hair :

stage 1 :





havin the ah-pau hair...a.k.a the karipap hair..cuz of the bulge in fron!!! =='''







stage 2 :






em...this is basically the second stage of shitty hair la........it starts to get all messy when the wind blows!!! =='''
abit maggi mee syndrome here n there..








behold.......

the final stage of the SHITTY HAIR comes .........

stage 3 :



*eeeekkkkk.....*
the hair goes wayar-ry like..a.k.a the medusa hair..the difference : medussa had snakes..i had....erm....wires???
p/s : this was long ago de...but i seriously had this case the last few weeks...T.T



so dats when u noe..its time for HELP!!!!
and by help i mean professional help k..not DIY eg.like using the iron..dats just...STUPID!! lol..xD

so...i zoomed my way to the saloon the min i reach home....=p

before the visit to the saloon.....something weird happend......
A friend of mine..was chating with me blablabla.......then it occurs....

friend : okla..goodluck for ur trip to the saloon lo....

me : cheh..i dun need ur luck la...u think i go there i will burn my hair isit.....OOo....u wan me to get my hair burn..evil...! *sulk*

friend : cheh....den noneed luck la....kla..bye bye!

me : ok..bye....

and so..i F-oned to the saloon hoping to catch it and get my hair done!

wheni turn into the corner..i was overjoyed....cuz there was not a single car out thr...thinking that i was in luck....weeee~
i drive drive happily...just to see the shop closed!!! *damn*

u say la..suey anot.....haiz....so i went back..
told my friend..and i guess he laugh his ass off that day.....*sobs*

but....peseverance...i was bout to giv up and just come bac to penang with my shitty hair...den i just tot..it won harm me to try to go to the shop agn....rite?

so i went...and *skip & jump in circles*
business is on! wee~
so i got my hair done!!!

shitty hair no more!!!!! *xoxo*

mie with my new hair...all dressed up for my grandpa's bdae dinner after which is followed by anoder dear friend of mine de bdae..lee yee! ^^










btw my boobs are not this big k! lol....this is what we call angle punya pasal!!! lol...xD









im loving my new hair! *muaks*

6 comments:

HengBoonzz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HengBoonzz said...

i dint laugh la *ahem ahem* ok i tell the truth i did but not much *smirk* why have to mention the boob i so pure ~.~ *innocent eye* by the way tat dress is so great on u.

p/s:i should say u pretty or that dress? anyhow u will boom me afterward lol

Ethel said...

whoa...hahaha... you are soo funny, can i pleeeaasseeee slap your face? how come you got money to go straighten your hair but no money to come visit me huh :( sobs... you're suchhhh a bad bad gal..hahhaa.. you look stunning with that new hairdo btw!

yvonneling said...

boon: u swear u no laugh pun i won bliv k..=='''
u oni see top part......u say look good liao...u haven seen me in the dress le! LOL...btw the boobs part..i beta admit before ppl bom me! haha...xD

ethel : lol....nope..u cant slap me......go slap ur lau kong!!! =p
i will see u ..when i free lo.........now busy busy.....=( u also no come see me.......*sobs*

HengBoonzz said...

haha i dint laugh u *wink* why always think that i will laugh u ~.~ by the way u wan wear that dress let me see *WINK (EYE OPEN BIG BIG)* *Saliva Drop* LOL

yvonneling said...

wat de.....drop saliva wat la....lol..dun muntah can le la! lol...xD