Wednesday, September 2, 2009

wat happened to me?

well...today as usual i woke up feeling super normal. not superman tho. but still normal enough to allow me to rush myself n pin all my freakinf scout's uniforms badges cuz i din noe we r gona wear that stupid uniform for today's assembly. so in the rush hours..i skip my breakfast. not quit exactly skip...i ate 2 pieces of oat craker - strawberry n blackcurrent flavour which act tastes good. anyway for ur extra information, our stupid scout uniform cost us rm140 for just one semster de use in which our semester startes waaaay back in june n now..guess wat : its september baby! n we wore that smart cute ass ( being sarcastic here peeps! ) for the very first time. tell me bout spending 1/4 of my allowance on this piece of god-noes-wat-how-ugly-they-are.

anyway..so we went over to the field for the assembly. just in time before they start to jot down the names of all latecomers. yes..teacher trainees can be late. like very late. well..i say this is the Malaysian time rite? Malaysia Boleh!

well, we were halfway through the speech given by the deputy director who were lecturing us bout the late issue + cleanliness issue in hostel. (p/s: smth funny, thos ppl r gona organise a freaking NATIONAL level hostel cleanliness competition for all the maktab's across the country. wat shit is that la? like seriously! =s )
well...my body starts going crazie. i had difficulty of breathing. den my head turns dizzy. den i felt like vomniting i mean i almost vomited is just that i gulp ething down. haha. how gross is that. den i knelt down cuz i was reli feeling sick. all this happen in like 30 seconds? i seriously swear that i felt ok after awile. so i decided to get back on my feet n stand straight. my fellow dedicated scout members did ask me if i want to sit down on the front. which i politely refuse. so i stood up. the next thing i noe..i cannot stand up straight. my vision turned blured like white n my ear drums were kinda like stuck. stomach pain n i was sweating profusely man. seeing this my fren got sked n decided to walk me to the front. it was super embaressing with the whole institut having full view of wat was going on with me walking halfway n decided to sit down on the staircase with my dreadful look. but i guess when u r not feeling well it does not matter if the whole world is watching u. like watever!
it was after all this things dat u realise how "infamous" u become bcause some ppl will go ard laughing " haha..yvonne pengsan tadi!" dang! n wats better was how the director was giving his piece of mind to all of us saying how young ppl like us gets tired after only 30mins. like "macam ini pun tak boleh tahen ke?? *with the cynical look*
super malu lo!
not to mention how ironic things were when not only 1 ppl faint..,but we have 3! haha...xD well, after awile i felt better. thanks to my fren n assisting lec. =)
she say i din eat breakfast lor....dats the reason y i bcum like dat. face as cold as ice. is icy look in fashion now? juz joking.

ohya...did i mention to u that i was the ONLY chinese girl dat fainted during this puasa month! adds all the joke to this whole thing. =='''

to conclude :
my body is gila.
tak makan also will sakit. makan also sakit. n ohya, "an apple a day keeps the doc away" is proven to b just a saying. nothng more.

moral lesson of the day : eat your breakfast like a king, not like a begger.

p/p/s : all this happen on such a short notice dat i myself was shocked cuz i tot that i will just faint & just like dat. rip. yes. i to i will just die or wat. lol. cuz i swear i had this super difficulty in breathing lo. h1n1? but no cough no flu no wateva. anway God bless me.. i am perfectly fine for the time being. thank God! =)

1 comment:

anak pak man said...

n all the pengsan people were from TESL cohort 2..
how coincidental was that rite?
hehe

good to know ur feeling better..