Tuesday, February 3, 2009

belated post!

its been long since i last post a new blog....i abandon it cause i was busy..
busy with Chinese New Year.....dat was back then...during the holidays...
now..i am freakin busy with my asignments....presentations and not forgetting a few exhibition trailing each other...and my mid semester exam will be in either enf of febuary or march! *haiz*
sigh..no more....easy going..happily goin for a day out in town..meaning no shopping! *gasp*
well..i can see the positive side of it..i get to save money *ahem ahem*
so....i hope i will not go crazie with the super tight semester....

so i am gonna try cheering me ( myself up) by going back to my happy times...yeay!!! ah....*chuckles*

i had the "bestest" Christmas as well....i miss the times we go for carol! whole gang of crazie funny people.....spreading the joy of Christmas to others...^^








*group pic of the "older" ones in the carol group*














*the girls*















*the Lings*















*janice-mie-huichin*




















*lol.....acting as Christmas Ghost! *










Christmas is sooo much fun! *chuckles*


and.......i also experienced the "bestest" Chinese New Year so far....^^
i guess its because i am no longer a "permanent residence" in Sitiawan..therefore....i treasure the times i spend at home....being in college can sometimes be so tough that i feel its challenging me mentally and physically......
hmm...lets go back to the happy times! i had so much fun together with my family members, relatives.....and of course...friends! *wink*

below are some pictures of mie taken here and there around Sitiawan during CNY.....xD

*my lovely family*


*my beloved brother,sister & mie*


*Ling's family very first CNY..in their OWN house* woo~


*one of the houses we visit...the Lew house.*


*my buddies...some missing* =P



till i blog again......hopefully soon...^^

P/S : im really busy with my studies...=(
please show me some LOVE! haha..xD

God bless.....*hugs*


2 comments:

HengBoonzz said...

P/S : im really busy with my studies...=(
please show me some LOVE! haha..xD

(i did LOL)

yvonneling said...

ya rite....thx for the "love" for teaching me how to smack ppl with chair and use cutter...LOL