Saturday, February 7, 2009

.......




i am sorie to dissapoint ya all...
i am sorie to be such a sore to the people around me....
i am sorie that all you people have to put up with my stupid behavior....
i am sorie to be breaking down in front of ya all.....
i am sorie for being such an embarrassment to my family.....
i am sorie for not being strong...
i am sorie for not able to put up with the words of people and allowing it to kill my senses....
i am sorie for the words used...
i am sorie for the not being the cheerful girl that ya all noe me for....
i am sorie for the time that ya all have wasted on me....
i am sorie for making ya all worried....
i am sorie that i cant be perfect....

i will try to be as strong...
i will try not to care about what others say about me..
i will try to stand up for me....
i will try to waste no more tears.....
i will try to listen to ya all....
i will try to be the Yvonne that u know.....




*im gonna try to smile even when i am sad*

2 comments:

Nobita Swan*.^ said...

von... y suddenly become so emo??
duh~~

yvonneling said...

things happened.....=(
blah...i dowana care bout it...sickening!