Thursday, April 16, 2009

fondue~

on the very fateful day when i was supposed to be on the bus happily riding back to my beloved hometown i was in gurney plaza in Swenson sadly enjoyin my chocholate fondue! *takes a deep breath*

shoud i be happie or should i be sad?


it all started like this......
*sit down with a popcorn & cola in hand*

i actually missed my bus back....*sad*

my bus was supposed to be the 3.30pm bus from butterworth...
so i went out for lunch before going there la...
so we tot like..since this time around i got car to sit....noned take the rapid rite..ma can sit longer abit la....so my fren n i wen macD makan la.....so we "chit chatted" til about 2.30 den only we push off to jetty cuz i need to get over to butterworth to catch my bus....


i was kinda panicking liao when i see the time..but "somebody" keep assuring me we will make it juz in time....since im not hte driver....i have to trust the driver lo..wat to do...=p
so..we reach jetty ard 2.45pm....wait n wait n wait till soo long...there was also a super huge crowd waiting to get onboard.....finally...the ferry came ard 3.05pm...
by this hour..i am getting super naggy....i was panickin..wat if i miss the bus? but..."somebody" keep saying...."aiyo......y so sked...won miss de la...just nice de la...aiya..if u reli miss a..i fetch u back sitiawan lo!"

again.......

i have to bear with it..cuz thr is nutin much i can do to make the ferry go faster..even if i wana paddle also no paddle for me.
so i reach the other side of the jetty at 3.27pm like dat..i tried to push my way through the crowd..but kenot..too many ppl liao...T.T


my watch shows that it was already 3.30pm...saw my bus..ran...and i tel my fren im goin off...den i ran towards the bus as fast as i can with my bagpack and a paperbag in hand...as i was running....the bus just drove away!!! freakingly left me thr..alone in the middle of the carpark..i was so near..yet to far!! *sobs*

mind u..it was drizzlin quite heavily...so i practically made an idiot outta myself by chasing the bus in the rain...so damn malu lo...cuz thr was reli alot ppl at the side looking at me! *cover face*


seeing this..my fren tried to run after me...but he says i was lost in a blink of his eyes....LOL..
dats cuz of the adrenaline rush in me....i straight run into the ticket counter ask the aunty ask that driver wait for me awile...she freakingly cut me off before i can finis my sentence! saying "tak boleh." dats it.no more.period.den she stare at me....i was reli furious at that time..and not forgetting scared...i tot i will b alone.....haha...panic d kenot think..stupid me! lol...
p/s : there were actually some tears in my eyes..according to my fren! haha..xD

anyway..i manage to see in my fren lo..he was feeling very very guilty.haha.....cuz he thinks dat he made me miss my bus! lol..xD
so i went back to the ticket counter to ask for a change of ticket....but i was rejected..have to buy anoder new ticket! haiz.......stupid sri maju ppl!

so since i bought the later ticket (8.15pm) we decided to go back to the island get some food n jalan rather den sitting on the filthy bus stop.so we went gurney! hehe...*bleah*

so we went Swensen to makan la....CHOC FONDUE!! *skips & jumps*

behold......our choc fondue!!!! *giggles*
p/s : most pics are camwhore pics of me..so u will only see me! not the "somebody" who make me miss my bus! haha..xD






*can u tell me this is not yummy a?*

^^v








*sinfully heavenly chocs!!!!*












*strawberries + bananas + cherries*














*lil cute round biscuits + marshmellows + square crunchy biscuits*











ICE-CREAMSSSSS!!!!
*mint + chocs + strawberry + coffee + oreo*








*me ready to dig in! itadakimas!!*













*makan makan! i wuff it lots!!*


















*come come..i feed u with choc coated banana!yums*

















*my head so big here! lol...xD*


















*my favourite!*
*gigglies*















*eeeee......eat!*







well...im done camwhoring...there r lots more pics..but.,..i shall pollute & torture ur eyes no more!

so how does the end result looked like??
.
.
.
.
.
.







* tadah!!!clean ma?lol...xD *
p/s : the cherries tak laku...nobody wan makan!













*i finish almost 70% of this bowl! =p*









so......i guess missing my bus was not that bad after all.....*smirk*
at least i get to eat such sweet dessert huh! lol....*wink*

i think Swensen is worth eating....tho this is the very first time i ate them...but the price seems reasonable ..and the desserts....well...need i say more? *happie smile*


p/p/s : i noe i look dreadful with no make up..n my oh-too-smiley-till-can-barely-see-my-eyes smile...lol..! i was takng so many pics thr dat practically before i eat any piece...i camwhored...talking bout table manners...lol..xD

till i blog agn which prob b very very long after this coz im goin for a camp...from 18th till 20th..den on the 24th.i have to hand in 3 freaking assignments..*sobs*
so....till i blog agn! *hugs*

6 comments:

HengBoonzz said...

ur "friend" so poor >.<
pity him or her *wink*

chris federick said...

How much did the choc fondue cost that poor fella?

yvonneling said...

boon : yah..pity this "friend" of mine...lol....*wink*

chris : this fondue cost ard rm50++ if i am not mistaken...its not as much as we expected but..lol..xD still great tho...^^

chris federick said...

aiyo ah ma, no good la u duwan follow my blog..

Nobita Swan*.^ said...

eleh.. budak nie... keluar dating dengan sape tu~~ hahaha...
dun cover-cover and pura-pura saying that u miss ur bus lar.. XD
we got IPP spies everywhere u know...
btw, the ice-creamsss look nice...
:P should i say "pity that 'fella'" or "syiokla that 'fella' cuz cn hang out with u" ...
hahaha...XD XD

yvonneling said...

chris : i do follow ur blog kay....

swan : u dun jia jia la....say me...who go dating de a! lol....but seriously...i reli miss bus,..remind me not bout it....think liao also angry...lol...xD anyway...definately that poor fela feel honoured la cuz get to hang out with me kan! haha,..xD jk! haha