Friday, April 24, 2009

shitty!!lousy!!kek si!!!!

i duno wats wrong with me today..everything seems to go wrong with me........
im super grumpy....(is this due to the hormonal imbalance?i wonder...haha)
anyway like i said..it was a bad bad day!

warning : this is a super long post.so be warned.i might be boring to u..but....i could not care a single inch bout it now! i just wana blog bout it.

first....i wake up early mornin feeling heavy....haven been able to get proper rest for a very long time.....

next....class sux.....i choose not to elaborate on this part.makes me sick.

following this.....i tot by going out for a proper "luxurious" meal in my opinion la its luxurious.....it will make me feel better about myself.....

but

it makes things even worse!

i was given this freakin bad service from the stupid idiots fools of Nandos Queensbay!
i seriously am pissed off by their lousy service. read me...LOUSY service.
p/s : i have been a huge fan of Nandos. however..this stupid shop is just not the Nandos u get elsewhere in Malaysia. or mayb the world. i do not know. but..they r in the top top of my list of never-step-in again shop! *humph*

today was not the first time i was treated badly thr...let me recall bac the times i get their "extra special" service.

first shitty service :
me n my frens were there eating and we order a grilled vegetable since we have never tried eating it before and the name just sounds sooo good.
ok..so what comes to your mind when u read G-R-I-L-L-E-D?
of course u r gona think of HOT WARM NICELY CHAR-GRILLED veges rite?
but what was served to us was a bowl of u-see-liao-straigh-no-appetite kinda rubbish.
it look so fugly dat i think if i giv it to begger also they won wana eat. they look like the kind of stir fried vege u left overnite. ( get the idea now?) there was not a hint of shit saying that the bowl of thing was grilled before.
nvm..i tot dat was the color......so i took a piece to taste it.
guess wat....it was FREAKING COLD. i mean real cold. it was not even warm kay! shit them! serve me such food....so obviously being very annoyed by that i decide to ask the waiter bout the dish.

me : excuse me, is this dish a cold dish?
stupid waiter : *puzzled look*
me : i mean is it supposed to be cold?

hold ur breath ppl
...this is the BEST answer a waiter could ever give u!

waiter : ooh...u mean u wan it hot?
me : er....yah? i tot its G-R-I-L-L-E-D vege?
( i think i shud like do charity and start an english class with them cuz i seriously think they duno english! *roll eyes*)

so...off the waiter went to re-grilled the vege.

i still think its tasteless and totally spoils my appetite!

so...we now move on to the next "great" service they gave me.

this time..i was with my family.since my mum has never tried nandos, me sis n bro decide to bring her there....cuz my dad was not around...cuz if he was around...he will definately not agree to dine in such places! lol..so we took her thr..was a HUGE MISTAKE.
all of us in the Ling family eats only the upper part of a chic...dats the breast part.
so we wanted to order 2 sets of 1/2 chicken la since we all was not very very hungry. so we tell them we want all breast part.

guess what....they say kenot...their reason...
foolish waiter : sorry..its a 1/2 chic set..so must have a breast and a tigh.....

fine..since dats da case..we order 1/4 chic set lo.....easy rite?
p/s : in kl..any i mean any NANDOS....they allow the customer to chose de which part.even 1/2 chic set..u can freakingly take 2 breast part.

so so...back to story..we order 4 sets of 1/4 chic .....n ask for all breast part.
guess wat again....
dumb waiter : we cant giv u 4 breast. maximum is 3 breast.

this is rubbish! where on earth can u find a unique shop like this. tell me! i am the customer.
1) i ordered 1/4 chic...so wats wrong with me demanding for breast part.?
2) again...in kl......u can have 10 ppl on the same table..they WILL give u 10 breast if all 10 wants it.
3) i am paying for my meal....so wats the freaking prob of me asking for the part that i want?

they r reli idiots!

however...after my sis argued with them n ask to see the manager...they finally agreed to giving us 4 breast part. AMEN. god forgive them for their foolishness not forgetting their rudeness.
actually after this particular meal..i vowed to boycott this shop le..cuz i reli feel they r super rude.....!

third shitty service.
however.....due to my cravings for it...i decide to put off my boycott thing for a day.....n decide to dine thr today....

1) cause i am reli reli missing them...very long no eat liao....
2) i got a coupon that allows me to get a free cup of cappucino.see it means quite alot to me cuz my sis knew i have never ever drank cappucino..n out of all the coupons she have..she got only this one last cup...which her bf actually wana drink..but she ask agve it to me saying that its ok..they can drink some other time....it may mean nothing for u all..but it meant alot to me..a lil action goes a long way.
3) I SIMPLY WANA EAT.

so..went in..order food le.....den i show the coupon la......den what happens next reli pissed me off! like alot lot lot lot.........

me : *show him the coupon*
idiot : coffee maker spoil. *without looking at me*
me : what? *looked puzzled*
idiot : coffee maker spoil.cant make any coffee. * AGAIN...w/out looking at me*
me : huh? cant u do anitin bout it?
idiot : no.

den he just stand thr like an idiot. wait..he is an idiot!!!
tell me...r u not pissed if ppl treat u like this ya?
well..if its reli broken..u could at least be more courteous rite?
with the S-O-R-R-Y word at least?????

but..noooooo...he did not........!

and and...while i am still freakingly dining...they came to out table..and ask us to pay up.
walao...yours sincerely haven finis eating kay.......
so i politely tell him can u pls come back after i finis eating ? and that idiot...just stood there...staring at me..so i stare back at him...den only he left.......is this not stupid??*roll eyes*
den when i ask hom for the receipt..he said "pls hold on ya..i will bring u anoder copy"
then...he babi gila.......i waited...neva bring!
eh..if u cant bring me the recepit a.....
DONT FREAKINGLY PROMISE PPL U WILL BRING ONE KAY!
he looked at me when i was waiting & i got soooo pissed i straigh away walk off! again....the I word...IDIOTS!!!!!

so what else can i say? i bet this is one of their stupid scheme.....telling ppl coffee maker outta service. stupid! reli stupid.
in KL.....my sis never face such prob..but y in penang and especially in the NANDOS of Queensbay mall ya? i guess i have a conclusion for it...

THEY ARE PURE STUPID IDIOT PPL WHO DOES NTO KNOW THEIR MANNERS AND THE RULE : CUSTOMER ALWAYS CORRECT THINGY!
*roll eyes*

i am still mad as i am bloggin bout this.i still got lots of things to do..yet i feel the urge to blog bout this!

pls....do not try to dine in their shop..cuz the service tax that u paid...is not WORTH it! AT ALL!!! *roll eyes*

i,me,yvonne ling wan yi, 880923-08-6*** vows never ever ever...to step my foot into their shop anymore.ever!!!!!


i think i shud end here.sorry if u guys have to bear with my rudeness.but i am really pissed off.
the next time i blog..hopefully its of the opposite.
sorry if i bore u with this post. =p

9 comments:

HengBoonzz said...

lol poor girl~
nandos nice? i never went there before *sob*

yvonneling said...

dun lie......no go wo....*roll eyes*

HengBoonzz said...

*take out his notebook and write down "dont ever go QB nandos"*

p-s:notebook not laptop XD

chris federick said...

Ironically, your best post so far. Haha really sux la. If I were you, I wouldn't pay a damn thing. Then make a full complain to the manager on the lousy service of the idiots, even for simple things like not saying sorry. Tell it to their face or other customers will experience d same thing.

You know wat, I'm not a fan of Nando's but I'm planning on going to that very shop juz to screw them upside down. One wrong move and they're f**ked.

anak pak man said...

never go to QB Nandos..
*noted*
but the Swensen's fondue looks delish..
wanna go try lah..

yvonneling said...

chris : i guess i am "talented" in complaning!lol....i did tell rite in fron of those idiots...what kind of service is this....or lousy service....that sorta thing n roll my eyes..just to show my dissatisfaction...n i guess dats y they were rude to me as well..d*mn them la!i din not wana make such a scene there cuz i feel thos ppl with me macam feel very paiseh ah...lol..imma complain to the nandos website man...kinda busy now.will do so.definately.fyi i did not ask for their manager cuz their manager is also an idiot! we ( me n sis ) talked to him..n he is nutin but anoder idiot. duno how to do bisnes! lol..xD u shud go..n rmb to tell me ur experience ya! hopefully urse is a "good" one! =p i still have the damn free cappucino coupon with me....if u wan..but its due on the 30th april..den u can screw 'em HARD if they do da same.lol.*wink*

anwar :i am repeating myself..their service super lousy! not worth it at all. pay my ass la their stupid service! geram me when talk bout it man! haha....
swensen totally diff....nice food n good service too...rmb to bring more money when u go swensen cuz the icecreams...definately tempt u to eat more! haha..cuz they all look super tempting! haha..xD

Anonymous said...

relax la vonvon...put IC summore..lol...

Anonymous said...

relax la vonvon...put ur ic summore..lol

yvonneling said...

lol...ivan macam mana mau relax..this kinda shit de service.u not hot meh!! lol..xD