Wednesday, June 24, 2009

weight lost programme

being back to college is definitely a no fun for me...
as much as i hate being here..i still need to be here...
there r many times when i feel so discouraged being here....
things happened which i do not know is my problem or others.
well i cant put the blame entirely on others nor can i put them on me....
so
wateva~ i try not to giv a shit bout wat others do to me cuz i noe wateva isit i can never control others.
i shud not let ppl affect me..my life and my happiness! =) right?

show u my face when i dun care.....
.
.
.
.
.
.

*tadah*







HAHA












well..since i "suffered" so much here last semester...i went back..n gained like so much weight...
getting rounder is not my aim during the hdays...but i guess.....its a good thing rite? hahaa..
so...now i am on a weight lose programme! haha...

wat i am goin to do :

1) eat less!
chanting I AM NOT HUNGRY whenever i am hungry. fingers crossed. it will jadi la! haha..*bleah*

2)slp more
according to "some" scientific explanation, hibernation is good...lol...and den hor..when u slp..u dun feel hungry.n dats important! hahaa..xD besides...i think it helps the skin thingy dat u dun bcum older faster

3) increase my fruits & vege intake
salads r good n yummy! =)

4) exercise!!!!
apart from us needing to walk to classes eday.i thought of a best way to exercise...and i am pretty sure..i will not get bored doing it! haha....its.......S.H.O.P.P.I.N.G!!! haha....seee....its also exercising rite..walk here n thr..not only u exercise ur legs hor...also involves the brain de lo..cuz u need to calculate sorta things la....eyes also exercise.....mouth also....bla bla bla...anyway..this is wat a shopaholic like me will say la since i strongly disagree with ppl who says shopping is bad....window shopping kenot meh??? haha....=p and ..when u buy smaller size de clothes..can also a motivation to lose weight! good rite? *wink*

alot ppl have been pouring me cold water hor....so i will prove them wrong! haha....we shall wait n see if i lost weight or i wil gain weight this semester!

xoxo,
yvonne

2 comments:

reenkyra said...

all da best..
haha >.<
see u at padang mktb.. hik2

yvonneling said...

haha......=p