Monday, June 29, 2009

i did not chose to sad

once and for all....
i would like to declare..
being in this very institute SUCKS!!

well i cannot be bothered so much now!
all i now i do HATE this place.

the reason why : the idiots

oopsss......did i just said dat loud?? i mean the people...the tender loving ppl......=)

i do not know why but some ppl find it very entertaining to go around tormenting others....
to these ppl seeing others suffering or affected feels great. makes them feel superior i guess.wateva!

hmm....lets see how they do so :

before that, let me remind u...i did not chose to be sad or angry. it just happened.

*GOSSIPing....
yes.this is the father of all the "great" things they just simply LOVE!

* backstabing...
wow...this...is normal i guess? never trust ppl ard u..cuz the ,might just turn ard n decide to bite u cuz mayb ur butt is too irresistable for them bah! =)

* look at u with the oo-i-am-smiling-but-actually-i-hate-u-cant-u-see-dat-idiot? look.

well..i think i got lots of them..i used to feel so irritated but now..i guess i am immune to it! =)

*go around fooling u just because I look stupid.

damn...do i really look dat stupid that most ppl make me their target huh???
i tot i looked strong & confidence cuz dat was what ppl ard me has been telling me ever since i was in high school even during times i was working partimer..but the many incidents that occured to me here in this place i regard as PRISON...i lost. i cried. and what did it turn me into?it turn me into a GIANT CRY BABY!

smtms i cant help to wonder also dat the words that i uttered during thos times...were words..that i dun normally use...i wondered...will this place turn me into somebody dat me myself cant recognise. n ppl will hate me even more.
but at the same time i was thinking..since they want me to b like dat? y dun i just turn into the person that they want me to b..n please them n then they would actually leave me alone. my journey in this place is still a freaking freaking long journey.

*haiz*

i can never bring myself to b somebody dat i am not.
blaming myself or others..does not do any good.
i will learn to embrace all this with a positive thinking.
cuz i believe Jesus is walking with me here....=)
and i believe he send his angels over to be there for me....

thank you to thos angels...^^
u knoe who u r! =)

*hugs*


p/s : this is MY blog..& i dun freaking give a damn if u guys r not happie reading my blog or u decide to print this page OUT n start spreading it to the whole class to see cuz its a freakign democratic MALAYSIA and i am soooo gona write WATEVA dat i like!
THIS IS MY FREAKING BLOG!!!!

2 comments:

reenkyra said...

sometimes you have to stand up when standing is not easy... >.<

yvonneling said...

i rather sit den stand...its too tiring to stand smtms....=(
but...life goes on...