Tuesday, July 14, 2009

exercise : fun or dreadful?

exercising is

a) fun
b) dreadful
c) all of the above

my answer is C.

im happy to sweat actually..cuz sweating means that u r burning FAT!! woohooo~
which is equivalent to losing weight
which also mean to say u will b slimmer
which also allows u to eat more!
ahhh.....syiok!







KRISPE KREME!!! arrgh...i miss them! =(







okla..i noe i still look fat.cuz after diet i makan.no control.so still same. =(

dats not my point today...

i wana tell u bout the exercise thingy la...obviously....







seee..i *wuff* jumping! haha..xD








its been long since i drag my own butt outta my room n go jog...to tell u the truth..ever since i set foot into this college..i have never get out to exercise on my own except during the physical education class last semester <>

so....today is indeed a new start!

me n my 3 crazy girls went to the field! =))















since we were all by ourselves thr on the field...err...not reli..thr was this gardener if i can call him that who was cutting the grass of the field...

initially we wanted to go jog...

but then we decided to do some aerobic! haha..

freaky...cuz we r thr...moving n shaking butts to the tunes from katy perry....princess riri..etc etc! haha....farnie....*blush*

we had lotsa fun. =))

we manage to last for 20mins. i am sayin so cuz y the time we stop...all of us were exhausted! haha..so much so for the spirit of exercising..but i guess...a lil is better den none rite?

aerobic is both fun & dreadful.

it was fun DURING the process but at the end of the day..it was DREADFUL!

so..after that..we drag ourselves all the way to tesco for dinner which is about 2km away..

only God noes how dreadful the journey was....the journeyback......was extremely super duper long..like walking to Neverland....cuz my whle body was aching like mad....super mad...my legs cant feel my body..my mind cant feel my body! haha...okla..i am exaggerating..but it was tiring...even after a meal of kfc ( which i have been carving for ) it does not help!

well...i am rel trying to make an effort to get my lazy bum out to exercise more...cuz i believe i seriously can need some exercise..looking at my body de FATS....is just sad! *sigh*

lets see if i can make it! =p



p/s : my weight lose programme is still on people..so far..not bad la...i did lose some weight...haha....but the last weekend i went back..n gosh....its all coming back! *sigh*







i am happie to b surrounded by fooodies!! *rofl*