Thursday, July 16, 2009

=))

lately i have been stocking my hostel room with some of the few foodies that i love....
erm...i dun really eat them.
i just buy buy buy whenever i see they r on discount...haha!
i think staying by yourself really will turn u into this aunty because the mentality that whenever u see this XXX item is like cheaper 20sen u go " OOOOoooo...so cheap la today! BUY! "
seee...dats wat i say the typical-aunty-go-buy-things style.
i have no one but myself to blame for even allowing that to get the better of me!

H-O-R-R-O-R!!!! *pulls hair*

anyway....imma show u some of my favourites that currently in my room now! teehee~




















one of my favourite chocs...Beryl's dark choc coated almond! *loves loves*




















chipsmore! soon theyw ill b gone! muahaha....anyway bought them real cheap : 2 for rm4! cheap rite? =p

next up....we go for the fruits! ^^





















mangoes....my dear daddy bought them for me when i went back home the last weekend cuz he noes i like them....^^v





















my mum bought me these! hehe...=)





















an apples a day keeps the doctor away! *wink*

hmm....there is anoder apple that i am in *wuff* with!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



















DKNY's BE DELICIOUS!!! a fragrance for her! *evil laughter*


i know...the shape is just gorgeous!
its so freaking cute!
the smell is.......=))




















*giggles*




















*muakss*

thanks to u-know-who-u-r! =)


p/s : confession time....the red apple was not mine. it was my dear roomate's apple! she ask me to not forget to mention it was rightfully hers! haha....=p thx for allowing me to camwhore it for this post! haha.....*bleah*

2 comments:

chris federick said...

MUST u pose with the items =.= haha. if im super nice... can i have d chocolates... *wink wink*

yvonneling said...

haha..i noe i kinda spoil the items! but..i still like to pose ma! muahaha...regarding the chocs...hmmm....NOPE! *evil laugh*
but i can spare u satu biji la! haha..xD dats IF u r super nice...=p