Tuesday, November 25, 2008

yvonne's virgin blogpost


Welcome to my blog! *hugs*


Well..i duno how far i can log & what on earth i will be bloggin bout in this blog of mine....


i hav been enjoyin readin blogs all tis while...so i tot....hmmm...maybe i should try bloggin myself..like juz squekin sum stuffs dat i wana squeek bout! Especially thos stuffs dat is in my freakin mind.


I will be bloggin bout sum my "teacher lifestyle" (p/s : lots to talk bout! *juicy* keke.....! xD )
but of coz...dats not ALL i will blog about...*boring*


I have a regular teenager lifestyle too de k!


Well...i am 20 rite..?


Life is just bout to get....erm....sweeter i guess? lol..
*wink*


Well..it will be sour at times also de rite....?not dat i wan it to be sour la...i am a HUGE fan of sweet things lor.....flowers,teddies,pink stuffs,CHOCS,blablabla....*lol*


But...tis is life ma...its owiz rojak de k...thr is no happily-ever-after or suey-till-ur-pants-also-drop de case in one's life rite?!?


I duno what lies ahead of my life...only GOD knows....


However,one thing is for sure......its gona be TOUGH!!!!
* roarrrrrrr*


THERFORE....this cute lil place will be THE place..n i mean yvonne's life journal..sweet@bitter@sour@blablabla...^^


Basically...u will know more of me ba..(ur chance to KEPO bout me without needing my permission lo!haha.....)


I think i can say dat cuz i GERENTI lo tis blog wil be an "UNCENSORED" one!
PURELY yvonneling! haha...xD


SO on this very FATEFUL day.....25th November marks da day where yvonne wil be a writer...OFFICIALLY!
I hereby declare MIE : yvonnelingwanyi a blogger! *clap clap clap*
Wahahaha...sesungguhnye....beta memang amat behpaise! xD


Till i blog again (runnin outta idea of what else to squek bout!)........tata! *muaks*


(p/s ; sori 4 da UGLY edited pic....*tryin to cover da uber hideous HELLO KITTY curtain at da back! lol..*

5 comments:

AiSoon said...

u siok sendiri ka??? hahahahah

yvonneling said...

yoh......ppl who blog doesnt mean syiok sendiri de k..lol.....*ahem ahem* well....okla..maybe ABIIIIIIIIIIIIIT oni la..lol

Jamesie said...

Wah.. ur abit so loooooong de ar ? xD

Gambateg on ur blogging !!

*thumbs up* =b

AiSoon said...

gambadeh!!! when free also log on to my blog.... hahahah!!!

Happy blogging....

yvonneling said...

yeah yeah......loggin to kill me time! tons of things to do...but i guess da addiction towards blogs (includin readin blogs) are gettin into my head le! lol..xD
thx thx! ^^ u guys also happie bloggin!