Saturday, November 29, 2008

mie NO cute

Isit wrong?

Or worse ..isit a freakin damn SIN for one to be CUTE huh?

Dont get me wrong.....i totally 100% tau la...dat i am not cute! k!


*shhh!* i know... i know....u all sure say lo...."ei...i tot u always claimed urself to be cute?????"

Well....my arguement would be : i.me.myself claimed to be cute...! not anyone else who said that of me...but i.me.myself! ok?

but then again.....

My point here is that....i dun think dat being a natural born cutie or havin da people-see-people-like de face as being wrong!

U cant play the blame gal wif ppl like tis..u cant go ard tellin ppl "oi.....i hate cz u r cute!" rite?? *one eyebrow up*

but.

but.

When someone tries to act cute...its diff story la pulak......

Pls loooooor.......i hav juz da word for ya : puh-leasssssssssssse! *roll eyes*

i wonder y i simply hate (okla..hate too serious word le...use LIKE) i dun like ppl who act cute.

im pretty sure thr r ppl out thr dat agree wif me rite?

Maybe u can say dat i am being bias or wat shit....i dun freakin care...all i know is dat seeing ppl being a faker is juz completely annoying! *roll eyes*


y would u be sumbody u r not? rite? *tulan face*

Wat do u feel if i put a so-called-cute side of me.....(talk super softly wif the "teh teh" voice, giggles wif one hand covering my mouth & blablabla...)

*horror + vomit blood*

Dun tell me u won vomit lo...or smack me lo!

No worries....i will smack myself even before u smack me!

Ahhhh..this reminds me bout ppl who ask me to be more gentle la..polite la....blabla crap la....
*fake smile*

PLS k....i am who i am.

Do not ask me to be someone i am not.

But then agn...i am still a gal.purely straight gal.so mind u! i hav my "gentle polite etc etc" side as well...

im sooooo sori if u guys have neber like ever see me being the ladylike de yvonne!
just too bad la. xD

Coming bac to the point of this blog...

Seeing those kinda ppl (act cute felas) in fron of me..could practicall blind my "cute" eyes!
haha.....tis is not the "bak jiu ko sai" case k! tis is da i-see-nothing-but-darkess case! lol...

So....knowing how much i dun like seing these fakers.

i feel insulted...like VERY insulted.,if there are any remarks about me stating that i Am ACTIN cute......seriously! *roll eyes*

Its as tho u just slap me mentally! *ouch*

mie NO cute.
Kenapa? tak percaya a?
Oklo....show u lo!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
mie tryin to act cute @ innocent : FAIL MISERABLY!!!!
(p/s : incase u r wonderin, dat spot on my left lower lips is milo!lol.mulut got lubang!lol.xD)
(and..and...dat time major pimples breakout! T.T )


Seee......rite anot? i tell u le mah.........*cheh*

So,


I would like to justify agn..BEING cute n ACTING cute is 2 freakin DIFFERENT thing alltogether!

Thanx. dats all.period.

2 comments:

Phyllis said...

juz want to prove that i had viewed ur blog...hehe...

yvonneling said...

thx mate......^^ appreciate it lots....but.....i need to ask smth super important...lol....who r u ya? cuz ur profile dun hav any info regarding u wo.............sori sori..i now i now...very bosim......*paise paise* do let me know who r u ya....^^ god bless!