Monday, December 8, 2008

yvonne needs *LOVE*

For da past week....i was havin this fever + sore throat + cough + flu on & off....so being da usual me..i just brush off da fact dat i am down wif all this "frens" accompanyin nite n day as me being too greedy to pig out on this 2 things :









*CHOCS CHIPS COOKIES*
(i much on every nite when i am surfing the net)











and










*PERSIMMONS*
(they are so cheap now lo.......u see them everywhr!)







So i tot its my greediness bah.....so "Dr.VON" says....nvm la......sleep earlier ( earliest 2am) & drink more water k....( Marigold Peel Fresh Orange Juice ) and u will be in perfect shape tomorrow! it works....for awile...den " mou tuin tuin " will come bac de wo.....I couldnt care much coz my body is still not aching yet.....so i continue on with my daily lives...work hard & play hard too! *haha*

Den.....suddenly.................

My whole body started to ache.....all da joints were aching......body was damn warm....headache.....etc etc....(dat was yday) feel kinda cham...so wen to bed early. ( 1.30am) see....me so good le Dr. rite????

I praved dat i will be ok soon as in fast la....very sinku de le sick......*HATE TO FALL SICK*

so tis mornin wake up.....

wah piang eh............

Body aching like siao.......major headache.......body weak...& most importantly....so damn HOT!!!

I wana go to work de...but dad force me to take leave...so i took leave.....

Wen breakfast....dad insisted i pay a visit to a REAL doctor....so Dr.VON was officially fired! *sigh*

Since mum was also havin sum probs wif her left feet....
Me n mum wen to da Klinik Kesihatan Sitiawan.
Arrived at ard 10.30am....our number was 1094 (mie) & 1095 ( mum) n da num on da screen.......1045.....
WALAU.......samo so freakin long queue lo.....so me n mum cabut away 1st...go do other stuffs..

We wen bac thr ard 12.10pm.....da num......1065!!! i omos puke foam & die thr n then......
So me n mum was talkin weder we wana go bac home 1st...come out ltr agn...or just wait.
We enquire da nurses thr....n they all said da same thing.....

" Aunty tunggu sekejap la.......sudah mau sampai la...... "


I feel like smackin them lo...so frekin slow da queue!!!
but in the end me n mum stayed thr.
.
.
.
waited.....
.
.
.
and waited.....
.
.
.
time ticked by.

1pm.........
1.30pm...........
2.00pm.....................
and finallly........................1094 !!! *jump jump* at 2.30pm.

i wen in..i wasnt even seeing a real doctor lo....i oni see a Pegawai Perubatan ( medical
assistance). he was like rushin..maybe cuz me n mum was da last 2 patient of da session......
so he ask me several questions.

M.A : *look at me* .......so...?
von : er........fever.....*look kinda scared*

M.A : since when?
von : on & off since last week.....den got sorethroat.......*tryin to look pity* (haha.......nola)
M.A : last week.....got cough?
von : ya.
M.A : is thr any flane when u cough? *stern look*
von : yah...abit.....got abit flu also smtms........*look at him*
M.A : wat colour is ur flane then?
von : er....yellowish green........

M.A den take some normal checkin procedure.....see my throat.....

den ......suddenly...he say.............

M.A : oh...ur saliva red colour a.......u go take a blood test....i suspect got Denggi. after that u come in again....ok? go room num 8.
von : *shocked* Er....ok.


i was thinkin to myself.....damnit.....DENGGI....nvm......BLOOD TEST! *faint faint*
i paling sked needle de...he send me to take blood test..........*haiz*

But....for my own precaution i have to take it also la...so i wen ard searchin for room 8......found.
Tell dat UNFRIENDLY lady dat i needed to take a blood test.
So with her u-owe-me-money-still-dare-cum-see-me-face..she gave me a form & tell me..

" Pegi cari misi suruh ambik darah."


Wat de...i feel like smackin her...it was already 3.00pm...no frekin nurse was ard..i guess everybody wanted to cabut from thr d....n i dun get it...wats with da misi as nurse thingy...y cant they respect da nurses n call they nurse ha??? sounds so degrading u now callin misi......*roll eyes*

So i wen ard.....searchin ard.....den i found one...hiding in a room when she was supposed to be siting at her "ambik darah" corner. SWT
But she was kind enough..so forgiven bah...she ask me....."fever a???"

i replied "yah..."
Den she ask me to "Grab this hard a." (smth plastic thingy wrap ard polisterene) & she tied a rubber glove ard my arms...ala thos drug additcs u see in tv. haha...*drum roll*
She pull out this gigantic humongous uber big needle. i think its da one they use to injects pigs!!! lol (nah..i was just exxagerating la...im so frekin scared k....i hate needles!!!!)

She applied some alcohol at my arms....n thr goes da needle..into my flesh..........*ouch*
When she pull out da needle.....1 litre of my blood was drew out...haha.....exxagerate agn....but to me dat was alot d k...can feed like thousands of mosquitoes le la.....
So i was asked to wait for my result.... i was lterary prayin dat i dun get denggi....cuz i i got it..thr goes my hday.....in a hospital bed! i got denggi once...i am not gettin it twice!







my poor arm.......*ouch*

















T.T *pain*














*yuck*









After what seems to be ages.....da results out.....i wen into da room agn..n dat M.A directed me to another M.A coz he was busy with anoder patient.....

He
took a look at the results...den he repeated the same question da former M.A asked me......SIEN.....all same de k...no lie! swear!
Den he say......." You tak de denggi a.......cuma demam la...mungkin demam sebab u sakit tekak kot......" *yeay*

So he prescibe some medicine to me.....n ask me to collect them......


It was 3.30pm when i got my medcine......n me n mum hold hand in hand...skip to our car...*haha....imagination*

Here are my medcinesssss.......:



















* one of medicine is in PINK neh....lol......i shall eat them thinkin dat they are lil' strawberries.....er....except that they are yucky!*



UPDATES : im feeling much beta today ofter stuffin n flushin myself down wif so many yucky pills n cough syrup....n also eatin lotsa "cooling" food stuffs like waterchesnut,fruit juices..etc etc...n gettin plenty of SLEEP! ^^ OH OH...forget to tell ya all.....da cost of me seeing da M.A & gettin all da medcine is RM0.00!!!! MSIA Boleh i gues...but da agony of waiting......only God knows........xD

6 comments:

HengBoonzz said...

Kesian XD
u need love @.@ u rejected so many people >.<

Ilyana Fauzy said...

Not Denggi? Good for u:)

Nobita Swan*.^ said...

lol...
haha.. nasib baik not denggi ar..
aiyoyo... jaga urself baik2 tau~~

yvonneling said...

thx guys.......ya...i am thankful not denggi lo.....still sinku tho...haha....xD hope to get well soon! ^^

Ethel said...

you wan slapping onot?
im sure you're feeling much betta now,
and mind you, pegawai perubatan is a medical officer, and they are REAL DOCTORS!!!!
omigosh... cant believe you actually thought they were assistants...
anyways, dont take your sore throat too lightly, you never know whats next
ahahahah... just to scare you, and dont skip what the doc prescribed you
finish your antibiotics and you will recover in no time,
and please dont blame the doc for his/her stupidity,
its better to rule out something more serious right?

love,
your personal care consultant

AiSoon said...

u must improve ur capturing skills... some of the photo so blur... -.-.....