Sunday, December 28, 2008

shoot!

i desperately need extra time....by dat i think i can achieve by sleeping less & eating less! lol...
no..i am not joking ...i need to finish up my homework! *damn*
another 5 more days & i will have to pack my bags..leave my home for good! just jokin...i seriously wish that i do NOT have to go back penang unless for the food *yummy* & the shopping! *wee~*

sigh...i can only wish.....T.T

people say "already fell down ,summore kena staircase"....
it true to a certain extend...and right now...i feel so!*sigh*

first..my dad was down with chikugunya<*haiz*

p/s : pls do pray for me all you good samaritans out there! *god bless*


2 comments:

HengBoonzz said...

what is chikugu @.@~
weird i never see this term before lol~ tat day u tell me i also blur blur dy~ but u so panas i dun wan ask u la~ always kena scold buta :@

yvonneling said...

chikugunya is da new kinda denggi if u duno..quite serious in my hometown la....btw i know u say me panas is HOT! wooo~~ lol...jkjk....aiya..bad mood ma...u suey nia! haha..xD