Wednesday, December 17, 2008

christmas spirit in mie

there are so many days dat i felt so tired.....
tired of my work.....tired of college.....tired of friends....tired of people around me....tired of seeing things dat i dowana see...hearing things that i hate...tired of being left out...tired of being "sabo" by people around me...i guess..im just tired of being me at times....

no...i am not sayin i hate myself....i *wuff* myself more den anitin....when i say i am tired...i just wanna be alone.....i cant be goin "crazy n joking" all da time....even an energy bunny also boleh habis baterry de k...xD

i had frens around me....frens....good frens.....bad frens....hi-bye frens....i-got-nutin-to-talk-to-u frens....faker frens...when-i-hav-no-one-to-talk-i-will-talk-to-u-frens....take things for granted frens.....listener frend...unseeen fren....internet fren..even facebook fren! lol
etc etc....havin heard of da term true frens...i doubt if i ever have true frens....true enough i have frens dat laugh with me....but frens dat cry with me.....i can barely recall.....how many of them dat is actually there for me when i needed them.......*thx to thos "victims" of mine who r there to hear me squeking bout mie*

havin to lose friendship....is something dat i guess normal to us...u meet someone...u click....became instant fren...like maggi mee. everything wen smooth at 1st...there were something wat we call relationship.....sudd there comes da "tsunami".....*poff*
he/she flips over.....no more friendship...welcome "enamy-ship" or "no-talk-ship".....u see him/her..but u guys are invisile..as tho u 2 grew up eating glasses instead of rice!
i had frens like tis....not many..but i have.
i see no problem coming into the relationship...then...ppl just change...not blaming anyone...i know i changed too....
well...depressing myself over people who dont see & respect me as frens....
the question WHY this happened & WHY that happened just keep playin in my head like radio that gone gila....keep repeating........i blame everything around me...even the dear fren of mine called "the-time-of-the-month" (like la i can control the hormones in me...then i won be THE HULK le..lol)
when the wire in my head sudd snap....i suck it all in....gather myself up...i move on!
(dun tell me u hav never experienced this before......opps...maybe for guys not the time of da month case! sorie...xD)

i had my fair share of relationships like tis...
i try not to lose friendship with anyone that i have already met or have yet to meet in the coming days of my life......
therefore.....if at any times...or any days..or under watever past situation...i sincerely apologise to the people i love n da people around me if i,yvonne have ever hurt ur feelings....
christmas is da time to *wuff*! *hugs & kisses*

9 comments:

Nobita Swan*.^ said...

wow...u sure gt a lot to talk on friendship~~
same as me and aza~^^ members2...
soo, what kind of friend am i to u??(dun have to tell me ur answer la)
wey, no matter it is, u still gt me beside u lar..feel free to find me anytime u like la, fren~
i will always stand by u~~muacx^^

p/s: the last sentences romantic kan??

yvonneling said...

haha..yeap.....romantic....u know who u r! *wink*

CatBiscuit said...

到此一游 ^^

HengBoonzz said...

how come there is people write chinese to this miss banana :$ LOL

HengBoonzz said...

by the way, u reject me but u got many friend around u, u never intro them to me :$~ i am really that bad @@? ~weird~ i feel to reply in chinese then u will be frustrating because u cannot understand at all :$

HengBoonzz said...

it's plain to see when i'm with you~
my heart almost skip a beat!~
what is this thing i feel?~
could it be....?~
paranoid?~
i'm so oblivious to love~
what else could this feeling be?~
ready or not?~
i know in my heart~
it doesnt matter!~
it's all clear to me now..~
you are always in my mind~
could be that you the one?~
maybe your my love!~
i need you here with me!~
so i can give you my best~
~A sweet kiss~
and i won't worry now~
i know that my future is..~
safe in your hand!~
*love is in the sweet air*
let it blow and see what happens~

yvonneling said...

tan heng boon! stop spamming my blog lo...saja de lo u...har...wan dedicate da "er xin" to "someone" a...den use me ko kiu la.....*roll eyes* haha....xD spam more n u will regret it! xD

Nobita Swan*.^ said...

haha~ yvonne~ ur fren is a jiwang~~haha~ jus accept him la~:P
lol~~^^
to HengBoonzz:
hey , i helped u , thx me~~
lol...
~~merry early christmas guys~~

yvonneling said...

Swan!!!! =="'