Saturday, January 17, 2009

anoder 1st for vonvon!

i got my first henna done on my hand! got it during the Ponggal exhibition by the Indian society of out college! its cool! *love it*

BEHOLD.........*cue of something pretty coming* xD
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


i love it in this color! taken rite after it's done.






phyllis's & yvonne's ^^


this is after the dried paste are removed..i prefer the dark choc color...but...its still pretty for me! kaka...xD


*tadah*...can b "hand model" ? kaka...xD kiddin.


to end this post! its mie + my cute henna! *kisses*



p/s : i am soo guilty of bloggin here...when i have not finis my assignment! plus...i am sick ( fever) . i shud be sleeping! gotta sleep now! *hugs & kisses* till i blog again! ^^


p/p/s : did i mention that it was only rm2? my friend got it for rm1 cause they do it earlier....*sulk* but its still a very reasonable price la..right?

No comments: