Wednesday, January 7, 2009

shakespear's brain

congratulations to me.....1st week back to college we got a pre-CNY gift!

my gift.....................*drum rolls*......to REDO our freaking 2008 assignment 2 for our English Studies subject. in case you people out there who don't know what English Studies is.....its actually LITERATURE. you know the one that you did in form 5 except that in my course now...they expect us to like be Shakespear!

our second asignment was to have us search in the net for a poem themed youth. then we were to present the whole poem inclusive of all the themes, literary devices, tone, mood, etc etc,.....then we were to write a critical analysis. *going all shakespearean*

i tot i was doing ok...like boleh pass la....mana tau.....wah piang eh......GELI! one word says it all.
have to freakingly REDO it........@#$%^&#$%^
but no one is to be blamed.i am the one.for i am not smart neither do i think like shakespear! so i freakingly find it super duper hard to argue & to find strong justification for my assignmnt.

to me...reading the poems are slowly making me a siao po...cause most of the time...like say 80% you don't really know what you are reading. worse...when you feel like you understand it...you try to explain it.....you hav like no idea what you are trying to say cause people just dont seem to understand you. and trust me...you get headache every single freakin class of english studies! i swear. not joking. i get that all the time after class. *signs of shakespear oppression*

so dear lord! pls listen to my prayer! darn! i reli need to bring out the shakespear in me to at least able to pass up a piece of presentable accpetable reasonable assignment!

hope no more REDO after this. its scary.berry.

No comments: