Sunday, January 4, 2009

back to school..i mean JAIL.

as i am blogging this piece i am back in my "beloved" college....
i am still staying in the same block ( pala < style="font-size:130%;">30 more staircase to climb! *damn*
i cant imagina da days when i will have to drag myself up to my room to rest after classes & activities.....the trouble i need to take to go downstairs to get the "super clean yellowish" water to boil as drinking water..the amout of energy usd to walk to my "super clean cafe" which requires me to go up about 20 more steps before i reach it......& to walk back to my room again......its a waste of energy lo!

however....being a reasonable me.....i have also positive things to talk bout...^^
going up and down the stairs means more CALORIES burned! *woo~~~*
and this means i get to burn those freakin little things EVERY single day! thin thin thin! *skip & hop around!* xD
see....im quite optimistic rite? muahaha...*wink*


haiz......tmr gona start class liao....sien...reli sien.....i dread cumin bac here...to study! haha..xD
hopefully i will b able to wake up tmr & get myself ready for class! desperately need a boost to get myself the BACK TO SCHOOL MOOD!
*wish me luck*

No comments: